Your ultimate family holiday starts here...
So what is a family adventure holiday?
We offer 50 fascinating small-group family holidays to some of the world’s most amazing places. All of our adventures are led by a qualified , English-speaking leader, and each leader’s role is to ensure you have the best family holiday ever.
We were recently voted 'Best Family Tour Operator' in the Family Traveller awards and last year came home with the trophy, 'The Best Escorted Family Operator' by readers of the Times and Sunday Times.
This is also mirrored in our own feedback where recently our overall trip score across our whole range was voted 4.88 out of 5 entirely by past customers.
Adventure does not have to mean white water rafting or Zip-lining ( although we can offer these too ‘) the vast majority of our “Adventure holidays “ are cultural journeys or wildlife viewing trips
Adventure to us means – somewhere different, something different , something new, something immersive .
You can use Clubcard vouchers as part payment towards your holiday (maximum redemption value £800 per person).
A reminder on how this offer works
- Choose how many Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange and add to your basket on Tesco.com.
- Tesco will email you a Boost e-token code and details of how to book your holiday to your Tesco.com email address within 24 hours.
- Once you have received your confirmation email, call us on 0845 154 7190 to make your booking. You will need your etoken code to make a booking.
Clubcard Christmas Gift Vouchers
New for Christmas 2016, you can gift your Clubcard vouchers to a friend or family member to part pay for their 2016 holiday! They’ll love you forever!
Simply follow these steps:
- Exchange your Clubcard vouchers for your etoken code as above.
- Call us with your etoken on 0845 154 7190, and let us know who you are gifting to, with the amount in £s. You can gift up to £800 per person!
- We will email you a personalised Intrepid gift certificate, with your name and the name of the lucky gift receiver.
- The gift voucher must be redeemed by calling us on 0845 154 7190 before 24th December 2016.
What we do
We offer the best small group family holidays where you will travel with usually 3 or 4 families and stay in good quality accommodation with modern facilities, many with swimming pools and some space to relax.
Our holidays are about shared family experiences where you and your family get to try new things together – whether this is discovering new sites, trying new experiences, cooking the local food or playing the local games
Where do you stay ?
We take a lot of care choosing your accommodation and try to avoid the big chain hotels. Your accommodation could be a locally run activity base in Europe, a jungle lodge in the Amazon, a sailing boat or just a small , family friendly hotel. Check out our trip notes to see where you are staying.
We choose local leaders , we don’t ship out leaders from the U.K . We believe to truly discover a country you must be guided by a local. The leaders are the most passionate, intelligent , thoughtful and fun people you will meet – they turn a good destination into an incredible holiday – Our best feedback is always reserved for our leaders. Our latest leader feedback gives them a score of 4.88 out of 5 across our whole range of trips and shows how key they are to delivering the Best Family Holiday Ever.
Need more inspiration?