Wildlife & Nature
Summer Family Adventure Holidays
The widest choices of adventures to the widest range of destinations. Summer is the time when most of us look to take our major holiday of the year and this works out really well as almost everywhere in the world offers up its own delights during July and August. It is a great time to visit Europe with warm days and long evenings and to take advantage of a short flight providing maximum time on your adventure. For something a little bit more adventurous for your next family holiday why not head to Peru and trek the Inca Trail, to Botswana to hunt out Leopards or Namibia for the incredible diversity found at Etosha National Park?
Everyone for Europe
- In summer Europe comes into its own, with long days and warm nights.
- Time to try white water rafting in Andorra, Rafting in Croatia or swimming with dolphins in the Azores.
- Summer is the best time to visit Africa. It's the African dry season which means cooler temperatures which are perfect for safaris, snorkelling in Zanzibar, learning to throw spears with the Maasai or staying in our brand new Land Rover tents in Tanzania, whilst learning about animal prints and ho to track game.
- For the even more adventurous summer family holiday Namibia and Botswana offer canoe safaris, treks up the highest sand dunes in the world and the chance to catch a glimpse of the elusive black rhino. We can even send you on an overland truck to explore this fascinating continent.
- Bookings to South America swell during the summer months and over the last couple of years we have seen Costa Rica and Peru bloom with bookings as more and more of us want to discover these ancient , mystical destinations filled with, colour and flavour.
- There is no better time to walk the Inca Trail than the summer months - you are accompanied by dry, warm days and flowers in full bloom. It's not all about the trail though and those with younger children can spend time in the Sacred Valley around Cuazco before meeting up again at Machu Picchu.
- Costa Rica is a country filled with exotic delights. With us you can explore cloudforests of Monteverde, get active in the activity hub around the Arenal Volcano and marvel at Toucans, Sloth and other exotic wildlife before relaxing on the great beaches of the Central coast and Tamarindo areas.