Want to share your passion for travel?
We offer more than just a job. Come and work for the UK’s leading adventure travel company for families and groups at our office in Brixton, London and you’ll work on a fantastic product with a friendly bunch of people. We are always looking for dynamic, fresh-thinking new starters who share our love of adventure, so watch out for new opportunities below or alternatively email your CV to Andy Burt (Andy.Burt@intrepidtravel.com) and we will be back in contact should a position materialise.
We are seeking sales focussed candidates who are passionate about experiential travel and who enjoy working in a fun environment as part of a motivated team. If this sounds like you, then apply now!
- Competitive salary + sales incentive plan
- Great travel benefits
The purpose of this position is to maximise the sales of all Intrepid and The Family Adventure Company holidays over the phone, via e-mail and web to travel agents, and direct to customers.
Qualifications and experience:
- Travel industry course and/or experience within the travel industry (essential)
- Personal and/or professional travel experience (essential)
- Experience of inbound telesales essential and outbound telesales advantageous
- Experience with telephone based customer service (essential)
- Experience working with computer booking systems (desired)
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent phone manner and technique
- Commercially minded and driven to deliver results
- Energetic, unflappable with good attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Outstanding organisational skills
- High standards of customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of and belief in our Responsible Travel philosophy
- Friendly, flexible, adaptable
- Team player
- Responsible and reliable
If you have good travel sales experience and have the 'gift of the gab' all you need to do is get in touch at Andy.Burt@intrepidtravel.com